Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Vellum Christmas - TMS #531

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I'm almost done showing you my Christmas cards.  Then it will be time to start again for next year!! :D 



My paper is Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa,  My sentiment is cut using Pink & Main Merry Christmas dies.  It's framed with printed vellum and I also punched my snowflakes with a MS punch.  They're hard to see in that pic, but here's a closeup...




Here's our sketch... (This one's a keeper!) 



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty.

Lisa Lynn said...

That vellum looks awesome with the sentiment. Also the plaid background is perfect...and we were thinking alike with that.

Andrea W said...

The Merry Christmas die worked perfectly with the sketch and I love the plaid paper.

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely Christmas card - it wonderfully features beautiful papers and a great sentiment die.

Patti said...

This came out great Debbie, I would love a sweater with the same pattern as your cool plaid paper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...