Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Happy Birthday TMS - TMS #562

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Today is Tuesday Morning Sketches 11th birthday!  I've been a part of the team for 8 yrs.  :)  
We often celebrate how many years we've been going, but today, July 7, is the actual "birthday"!!  So, of course, I had to make a birthday card!! :)  (And our sketch is special today, too!!!)  

To celebrate, we've got 6 prizes up for grabs this week!!  We do have some rules, so please check out the TMS blog post for details.  *There's a prize just for Canadian participants, too!

Here's my card...  


My DP is Pebble Birthday Wishes.  My candles and sentiment are Sunny Studios Heartfelt Wishes.  The sentiment is cut using Kat Scrapiness Stitched Fishtail Banners. The flowers are from my stash.   


Here's our sketch...  Melissa decided it would be fun to reuse the very first TMS sketch ever!



I also used this sketch for one of our Annual Anything Goes challenges a few yrs ago.  Check it out HERE.


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... we're sorry to see some of our DT step down.  Thanks for being a part of us Kitty, Lisa, and Hetty!

Andrea
Debi
Hetty
Kitty
Lisa Lynn
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



12 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

It’s a wonderful sketch and I love your take on it!

Donna said...

Wonderful, fun interpretation of the sketch, Debbie! Love the colorful background. Happy birthday to TMS!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a gorgeous birthday card, Debbie! Such a fun idea to use the candles - it's a perfect card for the occasion!

Hetty said...

Such a festive card with all the colors and the flowers!

Gail said...

Debbie this is a very cute birthday card and unique way to use the sketch - congrats on 11 year anniversary! Have a happy crafting journey!

Tammy L said...

I love the focal point in your card Debbie! Great use of the stamped image, die cuts and flowers..lots of great textures!

Freubelmina said...

Debbie for 8 years? That is a long time, but yes it is also a nice blog!
Your card is very festive and what a beautiful paper. I love it.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Dear greetings, Wilma xx

Debi said...

This is a really creative use of the sketch. Love it.

Margreet said...

This is a real birthday card. Well done! Love it.
xxx Margreet

Melissa Craig said...

I LOVE that you used candles for the stripes element! This is such a sweet birthday card. Thank you for being by my side for the last 8 years. You've been such a blessing and such a help. I couldn't do this without you. You've made this celebration special!

Patti said...

I’m in total agreement with everybody else that was a fabulous idea to use those candles that way the colors in your whole execution was just fabulous!

Andrea W said...

Such a festive birthday card! I love the sprinkle background paper and how you used the candles. Congrats on being part of the design team for 8 years!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...