Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Snowflake Christmas - TMS #564

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week's sketch is awesome and one of those that can be 1 layer, CAS, or layered and embellished to your heart's content!  We hope you have fun with it!  

I went for the simple look...



I dry embossed a scrap of red cardstock with CB Swiss Dots.  My snowflakes are all punched.  The large is an EKSuccess punch, and the small is a MS punch.  The paper is from my scrap box and has swirly glittery flourishes on it as you can see below.   My sentiment is from Raisin Boat Formal Phrases and is cut out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.  

I love this paper!  It's Making Memories Slice specialty paper (so that tells you how old it is!) and cuts like a dream on my Cricut.  I got a pack of it a few yrs ago and only have one full sheet and a few scraps left.  So sad!  



Here's the sketch...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



5 comments:

Patti said...

This reminds me of a cozy winter sweater Debbie it’s really pretty and every time I see these great Christmas cards I think I have to get going on some thanks for the inspiration!

Debi said...

The snowflake paper is really pretty. Great photo! Love the simplicity of your card. It's really lovely.

A.Rose said...

Absolute love this card! The simple shapes and the embossed background make for an amazing card.

Melissa Craig said...

I love this simple card. The elements may be easy going but it has such great impact. The snowflakes are gorgeous.

Andrea W said...

Using snowflakes was a clever idea to turn the sketch into a Christmas design. Terrific card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...