Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Aged to perfection - TMS #565

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

Today I've got 2 cards to show you.  I made the first one, wasn't really happy with it, made the second one, and then decided I liked the first one better.  LOL


My DP is MME Portobello Road.  My image and sentiment are The Project Bin Classic Man.  I stamped them with VersaFine Onyx Black and heat embossed them.  ((I know it looks like I didn't stamp the car very well, but that's the refection on the heat embossing.))  The image is cut with Spellbinders Labels One.  I partially cut a circle then finished with Spellbinders Labels One for my frame.  The back panel is embossed with Spelbinders Maze EF.  I inked the edges to give a bit more dimension, and the ribbon is from my stash.  

Here's the second card....



My DP is Pebbles Birthday Wishes.  My image and sentiment are LOTV Far Away Friends.  I colored this cutie with Spectrum Noir markers.  It's cut with Spellbinders Classic Squares and the frame is a Recollections tag trimmed to size.  The ribbon and crinkly ribbon are from my stash.  

Here's our fun sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



8 comments:

Denise said...

Both cards are great -- but I especially love the first one since the stamps are from The Project Bin - my little company! Thanks so much for sharing!

Donna said...

Both of your cards are great, Debbie! Love the Aged to Perfection card. Great for any guy. Your elephant card is adorable. Fun sketch. Hope I can find some time to play along.

Patti said...

I really love both of these Debbi and I admire your expertise in combining two dies so much!!

Andrea W said...

It's always fun to see two cards in one post. Your masculine card is really cool but I adore that elephant. 🐘😊

Debi said...

I love both your cards. The first is a super great guy card and the elephant is super sweet.

Tammy L said...

I like them both Debbie!~ I think they both turned out really great!

Freubelmina said...

Hihi you're funny Debbie ...
I think the 1st is also more beautiful but the 2nd may also be there.
You will probably surprise someone with it.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.
Dear greetings, Wilma xx

Melissa Craig said...

Both cards are awesome! I love the elephant but the vintage car, so very cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...