Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Joy - TMS #584

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Yep, still making Christmas cards! :)


My paper is the Paper Studio Pine St. Square.  The mittens and sentiment were in my huge file of printed and waiting stuff, so I cannot remember where they are from.  Some baker's twine from my stash finished it off.  

I created this sketch based on a card that I made back in the spring...  


Obviously, a grad card.  My cap is from Sweet n Sassy "Congrats Grad."  I heat embossed it as you can see better in the next pic.  The paper was from my scrap box.   and how funny that I used the same twine... 7 months later! LOL 


Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Margreet said...

You even made 2 cards! Love the mittens.
xxx Margreet

Debi said...

Great sketch! Love your papers. Isn't it great to have a huge envelope of stuff just waiting to be used! Comes in handy! Debi

Patti said...

Both of this were so great for your great sketch!! I love the country vibe of the mittens one!

Melissa Craig said...

I love this card. I think the mittens look like they've been carved from wood and hand painted. So very country.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...