Tuesday, December 22, 2020

The most wonderful time of the year - TMS #586

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Only 3 days 'til CHRISTmas!!!  :)   This is our Annual Anything Goes challenge!  No sketch, no limits.  And this challenge goes for 2 weeks, so you've got time to play even at this busy season.  Maybe even with some new toys you find under your tree.  ;)  

I have a fun project to show you... embossed ornaments!  What do you think?  Take a look and then I'll explain how to do it.

"the most wonderful time of the year"

"in this house we laugh play & we jingle all the way"
(I must have moved on this one.  It didn't emboss as clearly as the others.)

"Don't get your tinsel in a tangle"


My sentiments are SumMore Fun Tangled Tinsel.  I used VersaMark, white embossing powder, and ribbon from my stash. 

To do this, use an anti-static tool or bag on the ornament.  Ink the stamp with VersaMark, hold it in the palm of your hand (curving it slightly in your hand), and firmly press the ornament into the stamp.  Pour the embossing powder on and gently heat emboss.  Take your time, being sure to keep the gun moving.  Add a bow and enjoy!  

I wish you a very Merry Christmas!!  See you in 2021!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches! 



7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Those are gorgeous! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Donna said...

So cute Debbie and what a nice stocking stuffer. Love the sentiment. Hope you are doing well. Stay safe and God bless you in 2021!

Debi said...

These are really pretty. What a fab idea!

Freubelmina said...

Wauw Debbie, great job ... looks nice!
Thank you for your sweet response on my blog.
Hugs, Wilma xx

Patti said...

These are so darn classy and pretty - you did an amazing job getting the sentiment on perfect!! Nice choice of classic red & white!!

Melissa Craig said...

I love this idea! When I first glanced at the ornaments I thought vinyl, but then when I got to your blog to learn these were heat embossed my mouth fell open a bit. These are stunning!

Andrea W said...

Very impressive! They look wonderful and would make great gifts.