Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Rustic Christmas - TMS #585

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I really should be at the point of mailing my Christmas cards rather than still making them, but... this is 2020!  Enough said. 


After putting this all together, I realized I had cut the squares in a way that makes them all blend together rather than show distinctly, bit I didn't have time to fix it.  It's ok IRL, but not so great in this pic. :/ 

My paper is the Paper Studio Pine St Square. I love the rustic look of this!!

My sentiment is Raisin Boat Formal Phrases.  My tiny snowflakes are a little punch that I got when I first started paper crafting in 2005!  


Here's our fun sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome card. I have mine made, but I am horrible about getting them mailed out....I can't decide which one to mail to people, lol.

Margreet said...

You've used beautiful DP for this sketch, Debbie.
xxx Margreet

Patti said...

I like the rustic look of this a lot too!!! I also think I have that same snowflake from way back when-thanks for reminding me about it!!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. I love all the texture!