Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Thanks - TMS #589

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card for this week's challenge...


My paper is DCWV Pastel Patterns.  My image is from iralamijashop.  My sentiment is Raisin Boat You Said It!  The button is PaperTrey Ink Buttoned Up #1 die tied with a bit of twine.  I also used Pink & Main Layered Slim Line Dies.  

This week, we are showcasing Debi's favorite from last year...


 Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Margreet said...

Just beautiful Debbie!
xxx Margreet

Donna said...

I like the black card stock layering that makes the color just pop. Gorgeous paper!

Patti said...

That image is soooo cool I love the way you pulled this all together for such a great slim line card~

Andrea W said...

Such a clean and pretty card.

Melissa Craig said...

This is so nice! I love the focal element, so elegant.

Debi said...

Gorgeous card! So happy you laced some twine through your button. Empty button holes look so naked to me. The music paper is so pretty.

Freubelmina said...

What a nice colors on the great sketch Debbie.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.
Hugs Wilma xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...