Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Wishing you comfort - TMS #588

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  We're still working of favorites of 2019 and this week it's mine.  This was sketch #563 on July 14.

Unfortunately, I've needed several sympathy cards recently so I made one with this sketch...

The paper from MME Portobello Road is a soft teal and looks much better IRL.  My rose is Die-namites Rosy Rose.  The sentiment is from JustRite Sympathy Handwritten Sentiments. 

I took some poetic license with the sketch, as you can see...  (If you want to see my previous card with this sketch, click *here*)


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful and stylish!
xxx Margreet

Patti said...

I loved your first take and this and your latest!! It’s very pretty and I’m sorry you’re in need of extra sympathy cards.

Debi said...

Lovely with the subtle colors and soft flower.

Freubelmina said...

Your performance with the beautiful sketch is very atmospheric and comforting Debbie, well done!
Thank you for your comment on my blog.
Love, Wilma xx

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is stunning and the details to that rose is amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...