Friday, January 1, 2021

Have a Sweet Christmas - SCC #120

Happy New Year!!!  Only 51 weeks until Christmas!! LOL  

At Sparkles Christmas Challenge, we play all year long to try to be ready when Christmas comes around.  2020 was a bit of a challenge in many ways, one of which was my card making, so I'm hoping to do better this year.  So here is my first card of 2021...

Our theme this month is Holiday/Christmas Treats, so I've got a gingerbread house...

If you think the shape looks, odd, it's because it is partially open in the pic.  Here's the inside...


My image and sentiment were in my printed-and-waiting-to-be-used box, so I'm not completely sure, but I think they are Doodle Pantry. 

We'd love to have you start your cards and come play along with is at Sparkles Christmas Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful. Happy New Year. Teresa

Patti said...

What nice things you have in your ready basket Debbie!!! This turned out perfect! I would have ever thought your cardmaking was at all challenged by what I see!! However I do know you had so much on your plate this year but it didn’t slow you down a bit in my eyes!!

Andrea W said...

It is helpful to make Christmas cards all year. I like the cute image and card design. Wishing you a healthy and happy 2021!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...