Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A thrill of hope - TMS #612

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've not had as much craft time lately as I would like, but I know Christmas is coming quickly, so I try to make a Christmas card each week.  (Even though I don't share them all on here.)  So here is my most recent...

My DP is Graphic 45 Christmas Carol.  My musical banner is Memory Box Virtuoso Music die.  My sentiment is Neat & Tangled Joyful Sentiments.  The adhesive dots are from the Paper Studio.  

The sentiment is a phrase from "O Holy Night" which is pretty much my favorite Christmas Carol.  I've been singing it to myself the whole time I created this card. :)

Here's our sketch...


Hope you try it, have fun with it, and share it with us at  Tuesday Morning Sketches!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week!!

4 comments:

Margreet said...

Just beautiful, Debbie. Love the muscial banner and the great sentiment.
xxx Margreet

Debi said...

Wow! What a beautiful Christmas card!

Andrea W said...

Great idea using the musical banner and I love the neutral colors.

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely Christmas card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...