Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Masculine thank you - TMS #608

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Lately, the cards I've needed most are sympathy and thank you cards.  I tend to make the flowery, pretty thank yous, but realized that I do need some for men, too, so this is my attempt at a more masculine thank you card.


My DP is the Paper Studio "the Classics" and my sentiment is from My Pink Stamper "Simply Sweet Occasions."  I used Spellbinders Standard Circles Large and Small.  Easy peasy. :)  And I do have to say that it looks pretty dull in the pic, but there is more "life" to it IRL!  

Here's our sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Margreet said...

I think you succeeded well in creating a beautiful masculine thank you card!
xxx Margreet

Tammy L said...

I love how you kept this pretty neutral and then just a pop of color! Nicely done!

Patti said...

I love the neutrals with the little pop of red & blue this is such a great masculine card that could easily be birthday also or whatever sentiment!!

Andrea W said...

The masculine colors look great with the sketch and I love your paper choices.

Debi said...

Great masculine card. I like the color combo. Hugs, Debi

Melissa Craig said...

Very nice and simple thank you note. Suitable for any recipient! I love it.

Shirley-Anne said...

Your take on the sketch is perfect for masculine creation .Great colour combination .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...