Thursday, July 1, 2021

Snowflakes... - SCC #126

 Happy Canada Day!  I cannot wait until the border is open so I can go visit my parents and they can come visit me!! 

On that note, I've got a Christmas card!  LOL  It's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge #126 with a theme of "snowflakes (more than one)" so get your chill on and show us some snowflakes! 

Here's my card...

I embossed white cardstock with Darice Dot Background and put it on the card base without a frame.  I think the different texture of the embossing is frame enough.  My snowflakes are cut from a scrap piece of paper.  They are Spellbinders Die-Delites Snowflakes.  My sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Build-A-Snowman.  White is so hard to photograph well, but I assure you this is very pretty IRL! 

Thanks for stopping by and please come play along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!

3 comments:

Terry JP Arsenault said...

Beautiful card, Debbie. Some people are probably wishing for snow about now, but we haven't yet seen much warm weather on the East coast. hugs, Teresa

Andrea W said...

The snowflakes are lovely and I like the embossed background. You are so good about making Christmas cards early. I totally procrastinate!

Debbie said...

One very pretty card Debbie. Love the subtle touches of blue . Hugs x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...