Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Floral thank you - TMS #607

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

I'm using my layering flower stamps again!  Actually, these were all in my little container where I store my "extras" when I stamp, so it was easy to pull them out, arrange them, and adhere them.   I dry embossed the main panel with Darice Crackle.  I inked the edge of all the pieces.  My sentiment is from My Pink Stamper Family & Friends.  My original plan was to make this a sympathy card but couldn't find that sentiment that would fit properly.

Here's our sketch for this week...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with a fab embossed background.
xxx Margreet

Patti said...

This is so very pretty!! How nice you had your flowers ready and waiting for this beautiful card Debbie!!

Debi said...

Lovely card. My "little" envelope of extras is bursting at the seam. But it sure comes in handy sometimes!

Melissa Craig said...

My jaw dropped! This card is absolutely gorgeous!! Those layered roses are so beautiful.

Andrea W said...

Those flowers are just gorgeous and I love the crackle embossed background. Delightful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...