Tuesday, January 4, 2022

You warm my heart - TMS #638

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Welcome to our first sketch of 2022... which is a revisit of our DT's favorites from 2021. :) 

This week, we are playing with Andrea's favorite (I'll show you below) and here's my card...

This is a Christmas thank you card.  My image is Technique Tuesday Hello Winter Sweater that is white heat embossed.  My paper is AC Let It Snow and Dovecraft Winter Blooms.  I used MFT Stitched RicRac and CottageCutz Double Stitched Ovals dies and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. 

I actually made 3 of these...


Here's Andrea's favorite sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

I always love a "nod" to the fashion knitting and sewing world, with the image and the zig zag ric rac! The sweater is not only cute, but turned out so well!...embossing can be a bugger boo for me! The color scheme with the different colors is a pleasant background!

Tammy L said...

Awesome card~! I love the background papers!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous cards Debbie, your card has so many of my favourite elements from the fun image with the stitched oval edge, to the ric rac, texture and the festive papers. The recipients will love this treasure in their mailbox.

Patti said...

Debbie, you are so good to be on top of Christmas thank you cards!!! This turned out great it was a fun use of a winter theme perfect for a thank you this time of year!

Debi said...

Really cute image for your ty cards. Love those patterned papers, too. Hugs, Debi

Andrea W said...

Terrific winter cards. I love that you embossed the patterned paper and the RicRac die cuts are fun.

Melissa Craig said...

What a great sweater image. I love these cards!

Jessica G. said...

Adorable cards! Love the sweater image and the DP is so cozy. The Rick rack embellishments perfect for it, too!!