Saturday, January 1, 2022

Joy to the World - SCC #132

 Happy New Year to you!!  Wishing you a blessed 2022!   (How can it be 2022 already??!!?)

It's January 1, so it is time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!  Our theme for this month is "A Winter Scene."

Here is my winter scene...


 I used a couple of coordinating stamp and die sets for this card.  My church and the sentiment are from Sunny Studios Christmas Chapel.  My trees are MFT Oh Christmas Tree.  The snowy hills are Poppystamps Stitched Landscapes. I blended a bit of gray ink on the edges so the hills would show up better.  My sky is inked and the stars are tiny dots of Liquid Pearls. 

It's never too early to start making Christmas cards, so come over and play along this month at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh what a fabulous scene you've created.The design really stands out. I love it. Very fun too. Hope you had a lovey Christmas and a Happy new year. xx

Andrea W said...

The Christmas Chapel and trees are terrific. A lovely card! Wishing you a wonderful 2022!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...