Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Birthday Balloons - TMS #641

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!


My birthday paper is Pebbles Birthday Wishes.  My balloons are MFT Die-namics Happy Birthday Balloon Trio.  My sentiment is from Sizzix Banners #2.  Easy peasy! 

This week's sketch is Melissa's favorite from last year...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

So man things in your card that I like, using black as primary color really grounds the card and the paper with banners behind the balloons. Juse a fun card that could be given to guys and gals of various ages.

Patti said...

This is really cute I totally agree with VineArtist - I always love some black in a card and this is a great non-gender specific card Debbie!

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute birthday card Debbie! I love that paper you used, looks like labels and I have always liked that look.

Ginger said...

So cute! I love the balloons and how the paper matches!

Debi said...

You rocked this sketch! Every element is fabulous. Hugs, Debi

Andrea W said...

Your card is terrific! I love your choice of papers and the banner birthday sentiment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...