Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Thanks - TMS #655

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card...


The navy polka dot paper is from my scrap box.  It's cut out with Kat Scrappiness Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangles.  The squares are Jen Hadfield Warm & Cozy DP.  The large sentiment is Cuttlebug With Gratitude die.  I cut several layers and glues them together to give it some stability and dimension.  Then I inked it with VersaMark and clear heat embossed it.  I did this a couple of weeks ago but remembered to take a close up this time... 


Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers I like the arrangement of the thanks sentiment.

Raechelle Bellus said...

the die is so fun, as is this wonderful card!

Debi said...

The Thanks die is really nice. It turned out great with the clear embossing. Pretty card. Hugs, Debi

Melissa Craig said...

Really sweet card. I love the sunflower paper! So pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...