Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Congratulations - TMS #659

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a couple of grad cards to share this week...

My paper is DCWV All Chalked Up and Papertrey Ink Dotty Boscotti.  My image and sentiment are Sweet n Sassy Stamps Graduation stamp and die set.  You can see below that I used an Action Wobble on the cap.  (Have not used one of those in a very loooong time!)  The staples are from my EK Success Fastenater.  Another thing I haven't used in years!  

Here's card number 2.  Just slightly different.  The DP is Graphic 45 Come Away With Me, and I used a different image from the same stamp and die set. 


Here's our awesome sketch... 



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

Love your design. Great grad card. Isn't it fun to pull out some old things and give them new life?

Melissa Craig said...

Wonderful cards! I love the one with the action wobbler and those staples are so cool!

Patti said...

I have a Fastenater also but I couldn’t remember where it was in my new place in time for last weeks card- I couldn’t remember the name of it either. Thanks for the inspiration Debbie - great cards!

Debi said...

Fabulous grad card! Love the wobble! Hugs, Debi