Sunday, May 1, 2022

Christmas greetings tree - SCC #136

 Even as the weather is getting warmer, we are still thinking of Christmas!  It's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge #136 and our theme is "Christmas Sentiments."

Here's my card that showcases the sentiment...


My sentiment is CottageCutz Holiday Greetings Tree (I cut 2 and glued them together for some dimension.  It really helps it stand out IRL.)  This is Recollections silver paper.  It has a nice shimmer and is very pretty IRL!  The BG paper is Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol that's cut with Kat Scrapiness Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangles which I cut 2 sizes but kept them together for a bit of interest.  (I've used these a lot lately.  I guess I tend to get in a creative rut. LOL)   I also used Poppystamps Stitched Landscapes (But... then I realized that I used the non stitched piece! Duh!)

We'd love to have you come play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie what a really beautiful card you've made. That sentiment die is stunning. Wow.... I love it. Hugs x

Debi said...

Pretty, pretty! Love those wonky stitched dies!