Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Happy Father's Day - TMS #664

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

Yes, I know Father's Day is over, but I had created this sketch awhile back and made the card last month.  Just had to wait for this challenge to share it. 


This is pretty simple, but I think it looks rather classy.  My paper is MME Breeze "Fun Day" Today, and it's embossed with CB Teresa Collins Timeless. My image and sentiment are The Project Bin Classic Man.  I stamped the car multiple times using my MISTI with CP Mardi Gras to get the dark rich green color, heat embossed it, then cut it out with an unbranded stitched banner die set from Cheapo Dies.   I also heat embossed the sentiment. 

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Tammy L said...

Great card Debbie. Love the black and green. The pinstripes really makes it classy!

designbydonna said...

Great masculine card. Love the classic car in green. The strips set it off really well

Debi said...

Wonderful guy card. Love the color combo.

Raechelle Bellus said...

Classy is correct! I was also thinking dapper! Love it!

Melissa Craig said...

Such a neat Father's Day card! Love the vintage car.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...