Thursday, July 14, 2022

Reading is dreaming... - C4G #177

 It is time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  Our theme is "get inky!"   Here's my inky card...


Using VersaMark, I stamped a white piece of cardstock with Hero Arts Alphabet BG stamp and clear heat embossed it.  Then I lightly inked it with Catherine Pooler All That Jazz, Limoncello, and Be Mine.  My image and sentiment are Altenew Tall Tale stamp and die set.  I colored this cute little reader with Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment is stamped with VersaClair, clear heat embossed, and cut with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles. I added a few sequins because it just felt like it needed a little bit of something.  

Please make a card for a gal and come play along at Cardz 4 Galz!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...