Friday, July 1, 2022

Stars - SCC #138

I want to wish all my Canadian family and friends a very Happy Canada Day!!  (I was so happy that I got to go to Canada in early June to see my parents, my sisters, some extended family, and friends after almost 2-1/2 yrs!!) 

Talking about a summer celebration even as I share a Christmas card! LOL  It's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  Challenge #138 has a theme of "stars" so show us your Christmas stars!


My Kraft panel was cut with Kat Scrappiness Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangles.  My DP is Echo Park Christmas.  The stars are cut with Sweet n Sassy Star Dies.  My sentiment is Pink and Main Merry Christmas dies.  I cut the words 4 times and glued them all together.  Doing that really makes a sentiment pop! 

Thanks for stopping by! If you are feeling the summer heat where you are, try making some Christmas cards to cool you off. :)  Come join us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love these country stars, Debbie, such perfect colors over Crumb Cake! Way to go with the Whimsy dies, too - perfect touch!

Patti said...

Great job on the angles Debbie and such nice color choices!!

Debi said...

Oh, I like this. Something else to do with my scraps!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...