Thursday, December 1, 2022

Four calling birds - C4G #187

Happy Thursday to you!  It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  (Can you believe it's December already??!?)  Our theme for this challenge is "anything from 'The 12 Days of Christmas.' "  

        On the twelfth day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.  

I am currently without a printer so my options were a bit limited for this, but I made my card featuring the "4 calling birds" line from the song...


Paper - Dovecraft Winter Blooms
Stamps - Fiskars Build a Tree, MME Holly Jolly, Raisin Boat Wonderful Day
Dies - Find It Trading Holly Jolly Music, Spellbinders Squares and A2 Matting Basics
Embellies - sticker, ribbon, and sequins from my stash

We'd love to have you play along with us at Cardz 4 Galz!  But whether you get all your cards made or not, or all your shopping done or not, take time to remember the Babe in the manger Who came to die on the cross to give life to all who believe!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...