Tuesday, December 13, 2022

JOY to the world - TMS #688

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I think I can finally say that this is the last Christmas card I'm making... at least this week! LOL 

My BG paper is Recollections Christmas Plaids.  I cut Poppystamps Double Joy die in a piece of EK Success Julianne.  My sentiment is Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Nativity Sentiments is heat embossed in WOW White Pearl and cut out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.  I added a few sequins because it needed just a little something more. 

Here's our sketch... 


Challenges I'm entering...
The Holly and the Ivy #130 - Anything Christmas Goes
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes
Happy Little Stampers - Dec Anything Goes w/ Dies

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Donna W. said...

Pretty card. I like your use of JOY for the 3 elements. Grey and yellow are pretty together.

Patti said...

I totally agree with Donna, great idea using J O Y!! Wishing you much Joy Debbie!!

Debi said...

Very attractive card. Love the plaid.

Melissa Craig said...

I love this card! I think this was a great way to interpret the sketch. Cut outs are so cool to me!

Catie Cuddles said...

What a great interpretation of the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers anything goes with dies challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a wonderful holiday card! The style is perfect for a masculine card, too. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge and hope you can join in again soon. Happy Holidays!
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

JulieP said...

I love the plaid peeking out from the open letters!!! Fabulous design. Thanks so much for playing along with the HLS Die challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...