Thursday, December 29, 2022

hello - C4G #189

 Can you believe that 2022 is almost over?!?  This year has flown!  And it is time for another challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz.  Our theme for this final challenge of 2022 is "anything from 2022" so we want you to redo one of our themes for the year, but be sure to make it differently than before... we want a new make, no reposts.  

I chose to reuse challenge #180 from Aug 25... use 3 of anything.  I picked a stamp with 3 flowers.  


My image and sentiment are Honey Bee Stamps Framed Anemones.  I stamped the image, heat embossed it, and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I added a few sequins. 

Please come and play along with us at Cardz 4 Galz!  If you got any crafting goodies for Christmas, this would be a great challenge to play with them. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...