Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Hello, hello, hello... - TMS #698

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  And it's time for our first new sketch of the year!!  It's a fun one, but first, here's my card...


We often remind our challenge players that a shape is just a suggestion and to feel free to use what they want.  I often change things up, but I wanted to follow this sketch very closely.  However... I could not find my hexagon die!!!  Grrrrrr!  Wondering what shape to use, I came across a stamp and die set on my table and thought it might work, so I rotated the sketch, and voilà!  

The small hello is from Honey Bee Stamps Framed Anemones.  The large hello is from an unbranded set that I got years ago on a daily craft deal site.  I dry embossed the back panel with CB Honeycomb.  All the papers were from my scrap box.  

Here's the sketch that I wish I could have been able to follow exactly... 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

You did get in the hexagons in just a different manner. Love your creative use of the hellos

Melissa Craig said...

So very clever! I love this idea!

Debi said...

I love the way you went out of the box with this sketch! Great card!!!