Wednesday, March 1, 2023

A "warm" thank you - SCC #146

 Happy March 1st!  Spring arrives this month!! And my card is Christmas-y because it's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  Our theme is "Warm winter clothes" so show us your mittens, scarves, hats, sweaters, etc. 

While not technically a Christmas card, this is a Christmas thank you card...


I thought of making the card in the shape of the mitten, but wanted more space, so put it on a BG for a regular A2 card.  My paper is AC Jack Frost.  I cut navy cardstock with Papertray Ink Mitten Die.  It is embossed with Sizzix 3-D Sweater by Eileen Hull.  I wanted the cuff to look different, so I ran it through my Fiskars crimper.  (That's something I had not used in a million years!)  The branches are a MS punch.  The sentiment is My Pink Stamper Simply Sweet Occasions.  It's cut out with SSS Tiny Tags.  I added a few red adhesive dots and a twine bow.  

Please come join us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!   

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Loving your shaped card Debbie. Fab idea. x

Melissa Craig said...

That looks so real! That mitten looks like you knitted yourself. The card is wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...