Thursday, March 9, 2023

Praying for you - C4G #194

Happy Thursday to you!  It's time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  Our theme for this challenge is "use vellum"!  Here's my card...


I had the panel embossed with Darice Dot BG sitting on my desk.  Shiplap Siding stencil from Honey Bee Stamps was also on my desk.  I am trying to organize, and my ink pads were also close by, so I put all 3 together to make the BG panel.  My flower is The Ton Peony Memories Cardmaking.  I colored some vellum green and cut out the Spellbinders Foliage leaves.  I heat embossed the sentiment from The Project Bin Defined on vellum.   I need to lay my card under something heavy for awhile because I had it all together and realized I needed to heat the sentiment some more and it warped the card a little. :/  But overall, it's very pretty, IMHO! ;) 

Please come and play along with us at Cardz 4 Galz!!
Thanks for sopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

It is very pretty Debbie - love the bold green vellum leaves. xx

Melissa Craig said...

Ooooh, so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...