Thursday, August 24, 2023

hello - C4G #206

Hello!  I missed the last C4G challenge because my son was getting married, and I had not planned far enough in advance to get all my design team cards made. :/  But the wedding was wonderful!! 

It's again time for a Cardz 4 Galz challenge, and our theme is "cute animals or insects."  Here are my cuties...


My image is a digi stamp that was filed under Beccy's Place images though I could not find it on the current site.  I cut it out with Spellbinders Postage Stamps and layered it on 2 layers of black 110lb cardstock for some dimension without actually framing it.  I cut out many pink and gray hellos to create the hello background after seeing this blog post HERE.

Get out your cute stamps or digis or dies and show us your cute animals or insects and play along at Cardz 4 Galz #206!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

No comments: