Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Fifty - It's only 14 in Scrabble - TMS #722

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a fun birthday card to share this week.  A friend just turned 50, so I used my Scrabble stickers and created this card for her...


My paper is Papertrey Ink Dotty Boscotti and cut out with an unbranded pierced circles.  I honestly can't remember where I got the Scrabble stickers. The other sentiment is computer generated and cut with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.  My flowers are Prima flowers, a MS punch for the branches, and adhesive dots for the centers.  

Here's our fun sketch...  


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

Love the sentiment. I think I still have some scrabble stickers somewhere. I have to case this for my daughter's upcoming 50th.

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is fabulous and I love the Scrabble tiles and sentiment. So fun. Makes turning 50 easier. Very sweet and I'm sure your friend loved it.

Debi said...

Love your take on the sketch. Can't go wrong with polka dots. Pretty. Hugs, Debi