Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Our hearts are with you - TMS #271

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a card that could be used as a sympathy card or just as a card of encouragement...


It looks gray on my laptop, but the BG panel is actually a cream that matches the flowers in the DP, which was a scrap.  The sentiment was in my box of extras, and sorry, I didn't take time to look through all my sentiments to find where it's from.   I just framed it and added a fussy cut flower.  

Here's our awesome sketch that you can keep simple or embellish to your heart's content...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

designbydonna said...

Pretty card. I love the elgance of black and white.

Debi said...

You can't go wrong with black and creamy white! Wonderful card!

Melissa Craig said...

I think this card is pretty. It could be a wedding card, too. Just depends on the message inside.