Tuesday, July 23, 2024

A pair of fun birthday cards - TMS #766

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  We're enjoying our 15th anniversary celebration and continue this week with our cards... I've got 2 fun cards to show you...

The first is just like the sketch... 


My paper is Pebbles Birthday Wishes.  I'm pretty sure that my sentiment is a From the Heart Stamps digi.  The cupcake is from TH Blueprint Assortment.  I fussy cut it.  I used MFT Die-namics Stitched Ric Rac for the banner behind the sentiment panel.  


For this one, I stretched the sketch widthwise.  My paper is Bo Bunny Early Bird.  My image and sentiment are From the Heart Stamps.  (Can you tell that I am still using digis I printed many, many years ago?!?)  I fussy cut the cat a popped him up with foam tape for some dimension.  The banner behind is MFT Die-namica Banner Strip.  

Here's the sketch... #249 originally played on 5/13/14. 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Patti said...

These are both so cute and fun - good for you using up some older sentiments & images so well! That sentiment about next year is sooo true lol!

Melissa Craig said...

Both cards are fabulous. That cupcake card screams birthday celebration with a funny (but sadly true) sentiment and that cat, he's just so cute!!

Donna W. said...

2 cute fun cards. Love those sentiments. those little candle accents are cute.

lichazul said...

Super cute cards, congrats 😊💐 happy day