Tuesday, July 30, 2024

~hello~ - TMS #767

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  July is almost over and this is our last hurrah for our 15th birthday celebration, too. :(  It's been so fun to revisit some sketches from many years ago!   Here's my card for this challenge...



My paper is Prima Epiphany.  The image is a FTHS digi that I colored.  My sentiment is Sweet n Sassy Stamps Script Sentiments.  I layered 2 punched hearts for some dimension on the hearts.  

Here's our sketch... originally #263 played 8/19/14...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

designbydonna said...

Love that background paper. It is perfect for your jar of flowers. I like the hearts instead of dots.

Patti said...

I love every bit of this pretty farmhouse card Debbie!!The papers and your hearts and that cute jar of flowers-- all just perfect!!

Melissa Craig said...

Debbie your card is so pretty! I love the farmhouse feel. It's lovely.