Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Butterfly thanks - TMS #765

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card created from another sketch from TMS's past...


My paper is all from DCWV Mariposa Matstack.  My butterflies were created with Sizzix TH Detailed Butterflies.  My sentiment is from Raisin Boat You Said It!  My rectangles were cut with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles. 

Here's the sketch... originally #252 played 5/20/14...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Such a pretty card Debbie, those butterflies are stunning. Hugs x

Donna W. said...

Pretty paper. Love the softness of the colors. The butterflies are beautiful.

Patti said...

I love your butterfly die cuts and the calm muted colors you picked - so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie! It’s Melissa and I think I have it figured out now to unblock you. But for now I am so behind on commenting that I’m commenting anonymously.

Your card is beautiful and you can’t go wrong with butterflies. Love the vintage look. Thanks for a great sketch!!