Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Super Dad - TMS #558

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Father's Day is coming soon, so here''s a fun card...



My paper is a scrap that was already embossed with this Chevron EF.  My image was printed a long time ago so I don't remember where it's from.  The "flourish" is Technique Tuesday's Decorative Dividers.  

.  


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Hetty
Kitty
Lisa Lynn
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



9 comments:

Debi said...

Love your card! I'm always so happy when I can use up the items in my stash that have been there forever. Love the EF. Hugs, Debi

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card Debbie, I love the fun bright colours.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wonderful Father's Day card, Debbie! I like how you embossed your striped paper. The flourishes are so cool; they remind me of party streamers so it adds a fun vibe to this Super Dad card!

Margreet said...

Love the embossed papers and the "flourish".
xxx Margreet

Treva said...

Nice card, love the embossed paper!

Terry JP Arsenault said...

Fab card. I really like the background. hugs, Teresa

Patti said...

All the elements you combined are just perfect together Debbie- great card!!

Melissa Craig said...

I like this card! The base is so cool with the stripes of color and the embossing just makes it so cool. Great job.

Freubelmina said...

I like your beautiful sketchcard Debbie, you used lovely colors.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hugs, Wilma xx