Tuesday, June 30, 2020

May your day be brighter... - TMS #561

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've been sending a lot more snail mail recently, so I'm trying to make my cards with a purpose in mind rather than just a generic "I probably would send this to someone some day."   This is a card with purpose...


My DP is MME Portobello Road 6x6.  (I have this in 12x12, too, but I love it in smaller design.)  My sentiment is from my stack of printed-and-ready so I can't remember sepcifics, sorry.  My flower is Technique Tuesday Cosmos Flower.  Adhesive dots finished it off.  


Here's our fun sketch for the week...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Hetty
Kitty
Lisa Lynn
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



7 comments:

A.Rose said...

Such soft beauty! I love this card.

Kathy said...

A beautiful card, I love that color combo and it all comes together to support the card's message. So gentle and soft!

Andrea W said...

Your card is lovely! The soft colors and sentiment are wonderful.

Patti said...

This is a very pretty peaceful and calming card Debbie I love it! I’m trying to do much better at sending snail mail these days too, but I’m still definitely lacking in the planning with purpose concept lol.

Debi said...

Lovely card! That's what I need, a stack of printed and ready sentiments. This sentiment is really nice.

Melissa Craig said...

This is so beautiful. I love that flower die cut, so very pretty.

Freubelmina said...

You made a beautiful atmospheric creation of Debbie.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.
Dear greetings, Wilma xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...