Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Floral thanks - TMS #560

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here' s my card for this week...


I put my Cuttlebug to good use on this card! :)  I made a card base with Kraft.  I dry embossed the main panel with Darice Dot Background.  The center panel is embossed with CD Swiss Dots.  The decorative edge is MFT Die-namics Banner Strip.   My flowers are TH Small Tattered Florals.  My clear sentiment is from Raisin Boat "You Said It!" cut out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners. 


Here's our sketch...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Hetty
Kitty
Lisa Lynn
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



8 comments:

Debi said...

Really stunning with the embossed white and kraft. Have a great day! Debi

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is lovely. I really like all the texture from the die cuts and embossing.

Andrea W said...

So pretty! Your embossing looks terrific and I love the trail of flowers.

Melissa Craig said...

I love this card! The flowers are so realistic. I also love that you had something zig-zagged to take a literal approach to the sketch!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Debbie! Your card is so pretty! I adore an embossed white background, and your flowers are gorgeous!

Freubelmina said...

Oooo so nice with the beautiful flowers Debbie.
I love your card! Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hugs, Wilma xx

Patti said...

Wow you definitely did put your Cuttlebug to use on this one! I’m a big fan of white embossed backgrounds I love that about your card and every other detail about it too!

Margreet said...

Great embossing, Debbie. Love also the zigzag and your flowerbranch.
xxx Margreet

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...