Monday, June 1, 2020

We jingle all the way - SCC #113


It's the first of the month, so it's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge #113!  This month's challenge theme is "Christmas Bells."  

Here is my card "with bells on." :)


My paper is Recollections "Winter Frost."  My sentiment and little jingle bells are from Sum More Fun's Tangled Tinsel.  I stamped the bells and "colored" them with Silver Liquid Pearls.  The main panel and sentiment panel were cut with Kat Scrappiness Wonky Stitched Rectangles.  I had a piece of  silver paper that was already embossed with CB D'vine Swirl in my scrap box, so I used it for the extra circles. All the circles were cut with Die-Versions Stitched circles. 

In case you can't read the sentiment, it says...

in this
house we
laugh
play & we
jingle all
the way


The shimmer on this card is very cool IRL!  Here's a closeup from a different angle...



Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!  Please come and play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie, what a lovely card. Loving all the silver too. Hope you're well. Hugs xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

A lovely sparkly card, Debbie. I hope you are keeping well and safe. hugs, Teresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...