Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Geometric hello - TMS #557

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Take a look...


I made a top-fold A2 card from Kraft.  My DP is "Simple Vintage Botanicals" from Simple Stories.  I cut my squares with Spellbinders Classic Squares.  My clear sentiment is Raisin Boat "Flourishing Thoughts," stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black, and cut out with a fishtail banner from Spellbinders Lacey Pennants. 

Here's our sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Hetty
Kitty
Lisa Lynn
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



7 comments:

Hetty said...

Loving your design papers, great combo of background and squares.

Debi said...

What a simple, yet lovely, card. I always like red and keaft together.

Teresa Arsenault said...

very cool design.
I hope you are keeping well.
hugs,
Teresa
(PS - Did you notice I have a new blog?)

Tammy L said...

This turned out really great Debbie. Love the 2 papers together :)

Melissa Craig said...

I love this card - I don't know why but it reminds me of embroidery. Great job.

Freubelmina said...

I like you’re sketch very much Debbie, nice paper also.
Thanks for visiting my blog...hugs, Wilma xx

Andrea W said...

Great choice of papers! Butterflies and polka dots are two of my favorites.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...