Friday, November 1, 2019

A boy and his dog - SCC #106

It's November!!  This year has flown by! 

Got your Christmas cards all ready?  If not, we're still here to help at Sparkles Christmas Challenge #106 with our theme of Santa.

I don't usually create using Santa, and technically didn't this time either, but it's close enough... ;)


My image is Bugaboo's Kidz Christmas Boy and His Dog.  I colored them with  my Spectrum Noir markers.  They are framed with Darice Snow Globe die.  My sentiment is a clear sentiment from Raisin Boat's Formal Phrases.  The sentiment is framed by a bit of Heidi Swapp printed vellum.  A bit of baker's twine and a snowflake sticker finished it off. 

We'd love to see what you create playing along this month!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!



3 comments:

Debbie said...

Really cute card Debbie. Love this image and the lovely finishing touches.I don't usually use Santa myself. Hugs xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is adorable!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is gorgeous. It looks wonderful as a snow globe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...