Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Someone I love was born today - TMS #530

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week my card is special... it's my hubby b'day card! :)


My sentiments are from The Project Bin's "Born Yesterday" clear stamp set.  My DP is MME Lost & Found "Portobello Road."  I stamped the sentiments with Versafine Black Onyx and clear heat embossed.  The circles are cut with Spellbinders Standard Circles.  


Here's the great sketch by Andrea...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaaw, now that's a sweet sentiment! I think your hubby must have loved receiving this! Gorgeous card, Debbie!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

love love love this! The Project Bin has some great sentiment sets! HB to the husband!

Lisa Lynn said...

Great sentiment on your beautiful card.

Dorothy S said...

What a fun sentiment - and a great tailored design for a masculine card.
p.s. If you ever get that Hope and Faith paper pad at Michaels, and use it for cards, I would love see what you create!

Andrea W said...

That sentiment is perfect for your hubby's birthday and I love the mix of papers. Terrific card!

Patti said...

I just LOVE that sentiment and the papers you used Debbie!!

Melissa Craig said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! Your card is lovely and I'm sure was lovingly received.