Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Poinsettia - TMS #528

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

More Christmas cards! (I'm almost done, I promise.)



My DP is Dovecraft Winter Blooms. My poinsettia is a Darice die.  My sentiment is Raisin Boat.  Sequins are from my stash.   
This paper is really pretty... it has some shimmer on it...




I made another with some scraps laying around...



My snowman is a Sizzex die that I've had for a looooong time, but I think this is the first time I've ever used it!   (This card looks kind of dorky, but it is cute in real life!) 


Here's our sketch for this week...





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
**We're so happy to welcome Kitty and Lisa to our design team!!  They will be posting alternating weeks, so be sure to stop by and say hi!  

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

You made two gorgeous cards! That poinsettia is stunning and I love your papers - this is such a great sketch! Also loving that cute little snowman, adorable! So happy to be on the TMS team with you!

Lisa Lynn said...

Debbie your cards are gorgeous. You were busy making two. That poinsettia is beautiful and the sequins are so elegant.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Beautiful cards Debbie!

I could look at Christmas cards year round so I say keep them coming!

XOXO - LJ

Melissa Craig said...

The poinsettia cards are absolutely gorgeous but the snowman card just melts my heart! Love!

Andrea W said...

That poinsettia die was perfect for the sketch and makes a lovely Christmas card. Your snowman card is super cute too.

Shiawase Subs said...

Very nice blog you havee here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...