Saturday, August 1, 2020

From our house to yours - SCC #115

It's August and time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge #115, and I've got a super fun card to share! At least, I think it's super fun! :D   Our theme is "from our house to yours" and here is my interpretation...

  
Isn't this cute??!?  I love the little puff of exhaust!!  My car full of snowmen is MFT Cool Christmas stamp and die.  It's colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  My DP is MME Vintage Christmas.  I'm sad because I've had this 6x6 pad awhile and am down to the last 2 or 3 sheets. :(  The hills and road are made with Poppystamps Stitched Landscapes.  The Merry Christmas is from Sweet n Sassy Christmas Joy, stamped with VersaFine, and heat embossed.  The trees and tiny snowflakes (see pic below) are from Raisin Boat Merry Nature.  "from our house to yours" is computer generated and cut out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.  

Here's a closeup of the heat embossed sentiment...


And in this pic, you can see the tiny snowflakes that I added in the "sky"...



Challenges I'm entering...
Fab 'n' Funky #492 - Christmas
Creative Knockouts #361 - tic tac toe (I did down the middle... embossing (sentiment is heat embossed), image, sentiment
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge week 30 - anything goes w/ coloring


We'd love to have you come play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

7 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a beautiful card Debbie! Love the fabulous scene you've created!

Great job using out TIC TAC TOE board and thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

Andrea W said...

Definitely a fun Christmas card!

Debbie said...

What a wonderful card Debbie, so fun and the details you've added are lovely. Hope you're well. Hugs xx

Lady Joyful said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chrissie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debi said...

Congrats on your win at Creative Knockouts, teamie!
Hugs, Debi

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.