Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Feel better - TMS #592

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

This card uses a stamp set that I’ve not used in a very, very, very long time!  I’m really trying to use what I have and not buy more craft supplies (though it’s hard!!), so I’m going through my stash (much of which is still in boxes) and finding forgotten gems.  Here’s one...


This stamp set is JustRite Chicken Soup which matches and is cut out with Spellbinders Labels Four.  My DP is Papertrey Ink “Postmarks.”  My tic-tac-toe is MFT Die-namics Stitched RicRac.  With the large dots, I left off the tiny circles.

Here’s the sketch...  (This is Patti’s favorite.) 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Margreet said...

Love your papers and sentiment!
xxx Margreet

Freubelmina said...

Great take of the sketch Debbie.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.
Hugs, Wilma xx

Melissa Craig said...

This is lovely Debbie. I really like the ric-rack, it's so cute!

Debi said...

Fab card, Debbie! Love going through old boxes. It's like Christmas when you get to some items! Hugs, Debi

Andrea W said...

Wonderful sentiment and I love rick rack dies. Hope you are feeling better!

Patti said...

Unfortunately we need a lot of feel better cards these days huh? I love this I would save it for masculine because those are so hard but it really isn’t gender specific - love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...