Monday, February 1, 2021

In the meadow - SCC #121

Happy February to you!  It is time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!  Our theme is "Snowman/men" so here are my men... :)


My image is from my stash of printed images.  It is a digital stamp from "In the Meadow Snowmen" from From the Heart Stamps (which has been closed a loooong time!)  It's colored with my Spectrum Noir markers, and cut out with Unbranded Stitched Banners from Cheapo Dies.  It is adhered to a glittery DCWV paper.  A knotted organza ribbon finished it off.  

Time's flying... less than 11 months 'til Christmas, so come play along and add to your stash of cards for 2021.  :D 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Really beautiful card Debbie. Loving this image and the white space too. Hope you're keeping well. Hugs xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous card. I love the stitch holes. hugs, Teresa

Andrea W said...

So cute!