Tuesday, February 2, 2021

We’re a perfect fit -TMS #591

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

I hope this post is ok.  My laptop died, so I’m trying to do this on my phone.  We’ll see how it goes. 


I got the pic here, so that’s half the battle! LOL

My paper is CTMH.  My image and sentiment are PaperTrey Ink “Perfect Fit” stamped with Catherine Pooler “Be Mine.”  The sentiment is cut with KatScrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners. I used an EK Success border punch. 

My intent was to make a Valentine for my husband, but this ended up really girly, so I've got time to try again with more masculine paper. 

Here’s our sketch for the week...  this one is Melissa’s favorite from 2020... 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

8 comments:

Margreet said...

Great card with the puzzle piece and the fab text.
Hope you're feeling better soon.
xxx Margreet

Donna said...

Super cute. Love the design and the color combination! Great take on the fun sketch!

Tammy L said...

This is really pretty. I love the stamp and sentiment set.

Patti said...

The puzzle is perfect for a hubby Valentine but ya maybe not the pink so much!!! I love it though!!

Debi said...

Gorgeous card! I always loved that CTMH paper. The heart looks so pretty stamped right on the patterned paper. Feeling better? Hope so. Hugs, Debi

Andrea W said...

Your card is lovely! The stamp and sentiment will make a great card for the hubby. Masculine Valentine cards can be a challenge!

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is so sweet - love the puzzle image and that's a great sentiment!

Freubelmina said...

Wauw what a lovely card Debbie. I love the heart and a nice idea with the puzzle.
Thank you for your sweet response on my blog.
Hugs Wilma Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...