Tuesday, February 23, 2021

many thanks - TMS #594

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card that I hope will inspire you to play along in this week's challenge... 


My DP is MME Lost & Found Portobello Road.  My image and butterflies are from Let's Go Shop - Winnie Fruit Punch from Polkadoodles.  My tiny sentiment is another of the Hero Arts Petite Messages rubber stamps like I used on last week's card.  I used Kat Scrapinness Wonky Stitched Rectangles and Die-Versions Stitched Circles. 

Here's our first new sketch of the year!  This will be a great one because you can keep it CAS or embellish to your heart's content!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Gives the hope of spring. I still have 16 inches of snow....maybe in July I will see my grass, lol.

Kathy said...

such a sweet card...love all the details that you added to make this sketch work so well!

Melissa Craig said...

Stunning card Debbie. When I first glanced at it, I thought maybe you'd made a spinner card and I'm thinking what an amazing idea. But you used amazing dies. Love!

Patti said...

This is so sweet and pretty at the same time,I love everything you used together Debbie!!

Debi said...

Pretty card. Love the wonky stitching. Hugs, Debi

Andrea W said...

The stitched layers are wonderful and I love the little butterflies.