Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Friends - TMS #602

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches! I've got a fun card to share today.  This has a saying about friends and it describes my best friend and I perfectly!! 

My paper is MME Lost & Found Two Breeze "Fun Day" Today.  It is double sided, so I used both sides.  I cut my squares with Spellbinders Classic Squares, my circle with Spellbinders Standard Circles, and the buttons with Papertrey Ink Buttoned Up #1 Die.  They are tied with hemp cord.  The branches are a Martha Stewart punch.  My sentiment is from Hampton Arts Vintologie Occasions. 

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Awesome card Debbie. Great sentiment and I love the branches and buttons.

Margreet said...

Love those colours and those buttons are fab!
xxx Margreet

Patti said...

I love your card Debbie your paper ant that sentiment is GREAT! I didn’t know I needed any more dies but you proved otherwise now I need to find that button die!!!

Debi said...

Your card is very attractive, especially with the cluster of branches and matching buttons. Well done! Hugs, Debi

Melissa Craig said...

I love that sentiment!! Your card is great - those buttons with the foliage behind them is just perfect.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...