Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Just a note - TMS #603

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here is my card for this week's sketch challenge...


My DP is from a 6 x 12 paper pad that I'm not sure who made.  I dry embossed a triangle for the corner with CB Swiss Dots.  My piano is Die-Versions Sweet Petites Piano.  My sentiment is TPC Studios.  Pretty simple, but still cute IMHO. ;) 

Here's our sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Debbie, I love your take on the sketch. So cute! Perfect for just a little something special. Certainly made me smile today! Thanks!

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card with great papers. I know that I am trying to use my die cuts that have been sitting around way to long and that piano is an awesome one.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. This made me 😊
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Debi said...

Love the paper you chose against the black piano. It's a fabulous card! Hugs, Debi

Andrea W said...

A delightful note card! The piano was great choice to go along with the pretty floral paper.

Patti said...

I do love this it turned out so pretty - the piano was such a great choice for that focal element!! Plus the papers are sooo pretty!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh wow - this is so beautiful! Very victorian.

Margreet said...

Beautiful card, Debbie, and I love that play on words.
xxx Margreet